To users of the Pharmacopoeia
The ninth edition of the European Pharmacopoeia is to take effect from January 1, 2017. The new edition constitutes of three volumes, 1, 2 and 3 that replace the eighth edition and its eight supplements. The main volume will be complemented by non-cumulative supplements every fourth months.
- Supplement 9.1, to be implemented as of April 1, 2017.
- Supplement 9.2, to be implemented as of July 1, 2017.
- Supplement 9.3, to be implemented as of January 1, 2018.
- Supplement 9.4, to be implemented as of April 1, 2018.
- Supplement 9.5, to be implemented as of July 1, 2018.
The first pages of the Pharmacopoeia contain instructions on how to use the publication. The General Notices helps with interpreting the monographs and texts correctly.
For further information on the elaboration and use of the European Pharmacopoeia, please visit the EDQM website: EDQM website.